Darkroom

 





Ola! Today I'm gonna review the book Darkroom. Darkroom is a horror book. I must say, the details are fascinating. Here is a pic of da book. L👀k down!




This book gives me da chills. Whooo! If you like this book check out other fantastic books by K.R. Alexander. Let us start now.                                                                                                                                                                           Bad enough that you see ghosts.            

                                               Even worse that they see you.                                                                             Beatrice knows she doesn't have many followers. Nobody wants to see her living her ordinary life. But then she topples across a mysterious new app, DARK[room]. Some users say its super cool. Others say its dangerous. Beatrice downloads it and realizes that it allows here to see ghosts all around her. And they're going to get her if she doesn't get them first. When Beatrice streams her haunted encounters, people thinks she's making them up. But she's not. She's in a fight for her life. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. My favorite part was when Beatrice streamed her first and second encounter. My favorite character is Beatrice, and my favorite ghost is The Drowned Woman. My least favorite ghost is The Broken Man cuz he is dumb. That's it for today! Oh, and make sure to check out more books by K. R. Alexander!!!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts