Wish

 Ola! This Sunday I am going to review the book Wish. I would rate this book 5 stars cuz it is a warm, heartfelt tale. The author of this book is Barbara O' Connor. Here is a picture of the book!!!!
I am not a big fan of dogs, but this book is great!!!  Now we should get started. So, this book is about a girl named Charlie Reese who has been making the same wish since 4th grade. But when she is sent to live with a family she barely knows, it seems unlikely that her wish will ever come true. That is, until she meets Wishbone, a dog who captures her heart, and Howard, neighborhood boy who proves surprising in lots of ways. Suddenly, Charlie is in serious danger of discovering that what she thought she wanted may not be at all what she needs. My favorite character in this book is Bertha bcz she is king and helpful no matter what. I dont really have a least favorite character. My favorite part in this book is when Charlie meets Wishbone, her dog.  If you like this book, then check out How to Steal a Dog. Here is a pic of it.

Welp, thats it for today! Cya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Comments

  1. so, you started liking dogs now !!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I still love cats but I was saying that this book is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts