Warriors: Into The Wild

    


     Hi! So, today I am gonna review the book called Warriors: Into the Wild. Here is a pic of the book.


There is a giant book series for it. If you like this book, then you might like the series. If you're a dog lover, just because this book is about cats doesn't mean you shouldn't read it.                                                    Let's get started. I love this book a lot! This book is fantasy, adventure, cats, action, & mystery. The author of this book is Erin Hunter. FUN FACT: Erin Hunter is not an actual person, it's just a pen name for a group of people! This book is about an ordinary house cat named Rusty (unexpectedly) meets a clan cat & leaves his human home to join the clan cats. Renamed as Firepaw, he is in his apprentice ship & is training to be a warrior. I love this book 'cuz it is mystery, fantasy, cats, action, adventure & 'cuz it is a novel. I have pretty much no dislikes. BTW, this book has a death! The main problem in this story is Rusty's apprenticeship & the growing tensions between ThunderClan & ShadowClan. My fav. part is when Rusty rips of Longtails' ear. My fav character in this book is Spottedleaf. My least fav. character is Tigerclaw. This book took me about 5 hrs. to finish. I would recommend this book to a friend. Finally, warriorcats.com is the link to the official Warrior Cats website. And that's it for today! See u next time!!!!






Comments

  1. I like how u said If ur a dog lover,just because this book is about cats doesn’t mean u shouldn’t read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogs but i will read warrior cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very brief and nice review...looking forward for more book reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice..keep doing more 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. BINNYDU I LOVEEEEE IS ( your bff who always surports u -Shennybear)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts