FUZZY MUD

     Namaste! Wanna hear a joke? Bet you can't solve it:  I am something people love or hate. I change people's appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of themself, I will go up even higher. Some people might want to try and hide me, but I will show. No matter how hard people try, I will never go down. What am I? Tell me the answer in the comments and I'll tell you if you're correct! Anyway, today I'm reviewing the book Fuzzy Mud. This book is mystery-thriller that is packed with adventure. The author of this book is Louis Sachar. He is the author of the Newberry Medal Winner Holes. So if you like this book, it's best you try Holes. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. Anyway, here is a pic of the book!


 This book is $7.99 on Amazon. If you don't wanna buy it, you can just borrow it at a library. Now, let's get back to topic. This book is about... Be careful, your next step just may be your last. 5th grader Tamaya Dhilwaddi and 7th grader Marshall Walsh have been walking to and from Woodridge Academy since grade school (a.k.a elementary school). But their routine is disrupted when bully Chad Hilligas challenges Marshall to a brawl.(Chad you have some nerve!) To avoid the conflict, Marshall takes a "shortcut" home through the off-limit woods. Tamaya, unaware of why they took a detour, reluctantly follows. They soon get lost (duhh). And then they find big trouble. Bigger trouble than anything you can possibly imagine. In the days and weeks that follow, the authorities and the U.S. senate become involved, and what they uncover might affect the future of the world. So, I just wanna give you a heads-up that the book switches between Tamaya, Marshall, and some secret lab/farm. Anyway, my favorite character is Tamaya, and my least fav. is Marshall. My fav. scene is when the story takes place in the academy. Welp, that's all I have in store for you today! I can't wait to see you next week!  
                                         

                                           ~Artemis

Comments

  1. Heheh! Interesting synopsis...I'm dying with curiosity of what happened!
    Nice touch with the governmental BYE BYE gif 😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts