Welcome to Bunzo Reads!


    Hello! My name is Bindu. I am 9 years old right now. I LOVE cats and BTS. Speaking of those, after you are done reading you will see a few pics of different cat breeds, & a pic of BTS. I have two budgies and they are called Dobby and Puffy. 

    The reason I started this blog is 'cuz I love books & I wanted to share them with everyone. In this blog I will share reviews of different kinds of books (Mostly Fantasy). Oh! One more thing, I will add a post every Sunday. I hope you enjoy my blog. Plz share it with your friends & family. Well, that's it! See you next Sunday at Bunzo Reads.!!!

Van Cat
(Pretty cool😎)
Himalayan Cat 
(Just look at that face🤣)



Maine Coon 
(Largest domestic cat & my fav.😍)




Two of my fav. things combined

My fav BT21
My fav KPOP group







My fav. hobby





Comments

  1. Great start Bindu…. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so happy for you dear Bindu.I wish you all the best .

    ReplyDelete
  3. BINDU you have a such a great blog I want you to be really nice and be famous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog Bindu! We love chimmy and Bts!!!
    -From V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start Bindu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely start, Bindu! Looking forward to Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice binnydu i hope it goseeee sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you friend shennybear :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts