𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻

     Welcome back!😃 This Sunday, I'm gonna review the book Wandmaker by Ed Masessa. Cool name, right? Here is a pic of the book.

This book is magical, funny, & imaginative. If you like Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, then you might like this book too. Truth to be told, in my opinion I would rate this book 4 stars 'cuz the book could have a wee bit more story to it. Now we'll get started! So, this book is about a boy named Henry Leach. he doesn't know yet, but he is descended from a long line of wandmakers. Which means he has inherited mysterious & amazing powers, many strange artifacts... and a whole host of problems. The main problem in this story is Henry's little sis Brianna. She has always had a special talent for stepping in his path. She takes troublemaking to bigger heights when she is caught in the crossfire of Henry's first major spell! With Grand Wand Master Coralis and a falcon that is more than it seems, Henry hopes to restore his sis back to normal. But there is a bad moon on the rise & a malicious wandmaker is on the loose... I like this book cuz it is magical and adventurous. My fav. character is Serena 'cuz she is pretty cool, and she is one of the Navajo people. My fav. part is when Henry meets the Amazing Zeppo (She is a hypnotist). My least fav. character is Markhor 'cuz he was Henry's father, but he joined the Dark Side. There is also the next book in the series called The Wand Maker's Apprentice. Finally, this book took me 4 hrs. to finish. 
𝓒𝔂𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻!!!

Comments

  1. Well done keep it up Bindu darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so curious about the book Wandmaker now that I’ve read ur review!!! Keep it up👌😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Bindu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe - someone just got RickRolled!

      Delete
  4. Great bindu plz ready my interior website in future ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay soo good ;3 bindu i love as a friend keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts